- Zest WEG Group Moves Into New Fit For Purpose Premises In Montague Gardens.
- The Zest WEG Group has moved into new fit for purpose premises in Omuramba Road, Montague Gardens, in a move that Gary Daines, Zest WEG Group’s sales and marketing director, says has positioned the group for robust future growth as the Cape Town team takes advantage of the many opportunities coming to the fore in the area. read more
- Zest WEG Group Partners With Touch Africa And M-Net Cares.
- TThe Zest WEG Group recently partnered withTouch Africa and M-Net Cares to build the library at the Isibonelo Nursery School in Ogies, Mpumalanga. The company’s financial donation to this important project is one of the outcomes of a strategic decision to extend the geographic reach of Zest WEG Group’s Corporate Social Investment (CSI) projects in order to ensure it participates in projects where the Group has branches and customer footprints. read more
- New EnI MD Upbeat About Growing Market Share In Africa.
- As part of the Zest WEG Group, EnI Electrical is able to offer a packaged supply solution that significantly reduces the risks and costs for engineering houses in the mining sector. According to Trevor Naude, newly appointed managing director of this Zest WEG Group company, this solution will continue to be a key strength that attracts increasing market share.read more
- Zest Electric Motors Achieve ISO 9001 Certification.
- Zest Electric Motors, part of the Zest WEG Group, has been awarded ISO 9001 certification after an aggressive implementation programme which started in January 2011. read more
|Click through to our News archive.